Ref: 2177: Villa Overview
Located high on a hill in the Palmayola neighbourhood, with commanding views to Palma and the sea, this delightful property is built on several levels connected by a wide staircase and is a perfect family retreat for those seeking comfort and proximity to all facilities, but also a different and unique location.
At a Glance:
- Sleeps : 6
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bath/Shower Rooms : 2
- Air Conditioning : Living room only
- Pool Size : 8m x 4m
- Pool Safety Fence : Optional pool safety net
- Additional Info : Central heating available in the winter months at an extra cost payable on consumption
- BBQ : Yes
- TV : Yes
- Distance to Shops : 1 km
- Distance to Restaurants : 1 km
- Sea Views : Distant views
- Nearest Airport : Palma - 18km
- Family Friendly : Children's room and toys
- DVD Player : Yes
- Cots : Yes - extra charges apply
- High Chairs : Yes - extra charges apply
House is 1km from town with bars, restaurants, supermarket, health centre, tennis & paddle courts, etc.
The new Balearic Eco Tourism Tax is applicable to all properties in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca. A payment in cash of approximately €2 per person, per day (16yrs old and over) will be collected by the villa owner / Management company sometime during your stay.
First level - Large kitchen-diner with breakfast bar - Children's bedroom with double bunk bed - Sharing bathroom with further double bedroom - Steps down to dining area with seating for six - Steps down to living room with TV, DVD and air-conditioning and doors to terrace and garden - Large deck with lounge and dining area and superb views - Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom - Steps down to lounge area overlooking pool, deck and lawn area - Children's play house and toys