As we navigate our way through the Covid-19 crisis, it’s widely understood that renting a villa provides a private space, protection and security that a hotel-based vacation simply cannot compare with.
As a family or small group of friends who have been isolating together that makes it a positive and entirely appropriate way to enjoy a holiday in a safe environment. A place that you can call your own.
Only last week, it looked unlikely that UK travellers would be able to enjoy a summer holiday overseas. Today it seems things are changing daily as our government unveils new plans and approaches to travel.
Now more than ever, considering a villa for a relaxing week or two in the sun, makes complete sense.
Here are a few reasons why:
- A private villa with your own pool offers a safe space for families and friends isolating in the sun.
- All the usual airlines including EasyJet, Jet2, Ryan Air & British Airways are open for bookings.
- Currently the cost of flights are very reasonable indeed.
- UK Government is now positively considering open skies and no isolation for July & August. More news will be released soon.
- The Algarve, parts of Spain and the Islands are ahead of the UK and now safely opening up restaurants, beaches and other facilities.
- On per person basis, renting a villa is surprisingly cost effective.
Although, things are moving very quickly, there is still availability in some exceptional villas for July, August, September & October.
If you’d like to discuss options and availability, call us now on 01625 581102